My vehicle was hit by a company car, which turns out breached the motor insurance terms. Should I sue the insurer for the repair claim, the other driver, or the vehicle's company?

Answer :



    answered on 18/05/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    You should send the letter of demand to the Driver and the vehicle's insurer.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.