Dear Lawer, I m a banker from India one of a Singapore citizen took a loan when he was working here and defaulted, now he Singapore what are provisions we have in Singapore laws and which authority do I need to contact, kindly help

Answer :



    answered on 14/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can sue him for the recovery of the monies in Singapore in the State Courts or High Court. You should engage legal counsel to assist you.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.