Im a security personal working in a condo in singapore. I was abused by a resident who actually spat on the ground infront of me while giving demeaning remarks. How to i go about this?

Answer :



    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can make a police report if you felt threatened by his actions.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.