we have been raising our grandchild from birth till 4 now. our daughter bore her out of wedlock and since left us. how can we apply for adoption/legal guardian?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 05/10/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    You would have to apply to the Family Courts: see https://www.familyjusticecourts.gov.sg/Common/Pages/Adoption.aspx for more information. You are advised to consult a lawyer as there are various processes involved.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.