What recourse do i have for breach of contract but amount is more than small claims but less than 25000$?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 05/10/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    You can either waive the amount above the small claims limit or proceed with a claim in the magistrate's Court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.