I have been charged for dangerous driving for causing a minor injury to a pedestrian. Should I get a lawyer representations. And should I raise a appeal to the Traffic police and AGC? Or I should do it through an appointed lawyer?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 05/10/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on the specific facts. It cannot hurt to get a lawyer to assist you in sending in representations.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.