Can i legally force my spouse to undergo a psychological assessment if the spouse is suffering from serious psychological issues which is taking a toll on my family and my kid? Note the spouse refuses to go for assessment and treatment.

Answer :



    answered on 27/10/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    No. It is not legally permissible.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.