I had a written complain from a customer using vulgarities. Can i sue him? Can i report/demand a compensation from my employer who did not make effort to defend me?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 18/10/2015

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on what was stated. You can explore proceeding with defamation proceedings against him. As for your employer, this depends on the nature of the terms of employment and/or on the specific facts in question.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.