I was a victim in hit n run accident (car n car). Est. repair <3k so I can't claim thru legal. What can I do to claim that guy?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 26/07/2013

    flag as inappropriate

    You could commence a legal action against the other person, but be aware that your legal costs may exceed what you may eventually recover.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.