What else can I do the speed up the process of filing WSS against my ex-employer? It has been a month and still no news from MOM.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 15/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can take out the application yourself in Court if you have an order in your favour.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.