An expat man, from European Union (EU) country, and a Singaporean woman plan to get married. From man's pov, where is better to sign marriage certificate, in Singapore or in EU? Does it matter in the case of an unpleasant situation of divorce?

Answer :



    answered on 15/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on which country and the specific concerns and issues that are at hand.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.