I had my divorce finalised(final judgement) with listed BTO flat surrender back to HDB. however right now my ex partner and I agreed to let me take over our BTO flat. How can I vary this court order?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 20/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It is not exactly clear what your agreement is. However, if you need the Court order varied, you would have to file an application to Court and explain this to the Court's satisfaction. You would also have to take over legal ownership of the BTO flat (which may not be possible).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.