Can I represent my spouse in civil proceedings for fraud misrepresentation and forgery?

Answer :



    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Not unless you obtain leave from the Court, but it will be difficult.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.