I found a photo of my friend in an online indecent photo gallery site. Photos of her showering taken by hidden camera in her own home toilet. What can/should I do?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can inform your friend (anonymously if you prefer) so that she can take preventive steps. You can also report this to the police or ask the website to take down the photos.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.