My wife and I are joint tenants of a condo With her agreement how can we severe her ownership and replace her ownership with my son so that my son and I are now owners under a new joint tenancy agreement Please advise 

Answer :



    answered on 14/04/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You would have to transfer her property interest from your wife to your son. This involves the payment of stamp duties. You are advised to consult a lawyer as there are substantial stamp duty implications. This also assumes that the condo is paid up as the bank may otherwise object.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.