We have the court of order issued after final judgment for the divorce. However, we'd like to vary one of the orders (matrimonial flat). Can we process the application ourselves to the Court? What are the procedures? Thanks.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 14/04/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can make a joint application to vary the maintenance. You would have to file a summons in Court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.