my husband agreed to give half of the flat selling cash even though i'm not the owner in the document! how can i secure n trust his word? he already accumulate alot of debt causing me fear to trust him! i'm with 2 kids, pls help

Answer :



    answered on 14/04/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It is difficult for you to secure this save if your name is on the title deed. At best, you can enter into a contract with him for payment, but that would not give you security if the creditors make a claim.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.