We are the victim of small claims tribunal. Why the law could be so unfair to punish an innocent old woman. How to ensure the law is just and fair. What actions can we take

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 04/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If you are dissatisfied with the decision of a Referee after a hearing, you can file an appeal to the High Court. But the reasons for the appeal must be based on a question of law or that the claim was outside of the jurisdiction of the Small Claims Tribunals. Refer to this page for more information: https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/SmallClaims/Pages/ProcedureonthefilingofanAppealtotheHighCourt.aspx

    1 person found this useful.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.