He borrowed money heavily for personal vices. Ovr the yrs continued to borrow and coerced parents how to borrow fr family friends. He gets violent. Elderly parents feared for own lives and also disheartened. Any laws to help break away from him, ie: paren

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 04/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If the person concerned is a family member, you may apply for a Personal Protection Order against him. See for more info: https://www.familyjusticecourts.gov.sg/TBD/Pages/How-to-apply-for-a-PPO.aspx

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.