I had an accident on 2010 and then suddenly i was given a writ of summon and then i overlook on the matter as i am a sole breadwinner working long hours. A letter came up regards to judgement order and then people came with the writ of seizure. How may i

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 09/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You would have to apply to set aside the default judgment that was probably entered against you. We would suggest you seek legal counsel as the process is not straightforward.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.