Someone threaten to defame me for something I did wrong I offered an apology and damages. Can I win a case if the person still go ahead with defaming me online if she accept the damages? Under what statues would it be?

Answer :



    answered on 06/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If a person has defamed you online, you may be able to bring a case against him/her under the Defamation Act. However, you are advised to consult a lawyer on this as defamation is a fairly technical area of the law.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.