i was voluntarily beaten in restaurant I am OKU 64 year old by group of 15 persons they have pleaded guilty on the 29 april - can i ask use lawyer because the danaged my OKU 2 wheeler motor cycle, smashed my phone and stole my sim Can anyone help guide

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 09/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You should request that the prosecution seeks an order of compensation from the 15 persons. That would be the most cost efficient manner of recovering your losses.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • where can I see the answer to my question please balbirkaur 03/05/2016