my parents are pioneer generations who only had customary wedding in Singapore n did not ROM. how to proof they r husband n wife cos we need to bring such proof to china for some legal matters. Thanks

Answer :



    answered on 20/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can try calling the ROM and asking them.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.