I want to complain on an unfair decision made a the judge, could I write to law society asking for review of this judge

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 31/05/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    No. However, you may wish to file a notice of appeal on the judge's decision. You are advised to consult a lawyer.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.