I'm a divorcee, court has ordered to sell my house but my ex husband is not cooperating and wants to delay. As he and his mum still living in the house. After 6 months, still no news yet. What am I suppose to do now ?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 14/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You may wish to apply for an enforcement order at Family Justice Courts.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.