How can a lawyer tell court to establish a paternity test if the Father already accept the child is his?

Answer :



    answered on 16/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It is not clear who the lawyer is acting for and whose interest the lawyer is seeking to advance. That being the case, we are unable to answer.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.