How do I submit a mitigation plea before the hearing?

Answer :


    Ling Vey Hong

    answered on 08/10/2013

    flag as inappropriate

    A mitigation plea can be made in writing and sent to the Court a few days prior to the hearing of the matter. Remember to state clearly the charge number so the Court has a reference, and also attention the plea to the Judge who will be hearing the case (if you know who that is)

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.