I am 18 years old but still financially dependent on my parents. My mom has been starving me knowing I am unable to obtain immediate & steady cash flow anywhere else. Can I sue for neglect?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 16/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes, you can apply for maintenance. You can also sue for the treatment.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.