Hi. If my ex spouse refuses to sign the hdb transfer form without monetary returns to his cpf, what can i do?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 18/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If this was a court-mandated order by the Family Justice Court, you may apply for an enforcement order at the Family Justice Court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.