If a company owes me money and refuses to pay, is there anyway I can get the money back from the CEO even if I don't have a personal guarantee?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 27/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Generally, no.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • You will have to enforce the verbal agreement in a court of law. This may be difficult if you do not have sufficient evidence. LegalHelp 23/06/2016