Can a husband fight for temporary custody or guardianship of his wife's daughter whom he raised and was led to believe he was the father, when his wife is deemed mentally unfit and the biological father is not registered on the birth cert?

Answer :



    answered on 11/07/2016

    flag as inappropriate


    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.