My uncle was hit by cyclist and needed stitches on his head. Cyclist refuse to admit his fault or pay. What shld he do?

Answer :



    answered on 16/10/2013

    flag as inappropriate

    You should seek legal assistance to see if you have a claim against the cyclist. You may wish to seek legal advice at a free legal clinic: If you have a case, you may elect to sue the cyclist to recover damages.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Yes, info is very useful and greatly appreciate what this website is providing. Found out cyclist is a bangla construction worker. Shld we approach the employer or directly at him? ShaLim 16/10/2013