As a contractor, my main con owes us est.28k job done 4 months ago, but refuse to pay and also refuse to answer phone calls and respond to our email. can i go for small claim for this amount. we have also issue a letter of demand but still no re

Answer :



    answered on 15/07/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    No. The Small Claim Tribunal can only hear claims of less than 20k and if your contract is an employment contract, the Small Claims Tribunal does not have the jurisdiction to hear claims regarding employment matters.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.