Can i take legal action against my employer who retrenched me saying that my position has become redundant due to an acquisition. But now i find that they wanted to retain an EP holder from the acquired organisation (due to personal favor) and hence retre

Answer :



    answered on 25/07/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It will be difficult for you to take action - if you have been validly retrenched, then the fact that they have decided to replace your position does not create a cause of action. However, you may want to approach MOM for assistance.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.