I am a designer, I have completed a job for an overseas client and they have not paid for my work done. Please help.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 25/07/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If your client has no presence in Singapore, you will find it very difficult to recover your fees. Depending on the amount involved, you can seek to sue them in Singapore or in the overseas jurisdiction (please bear in mind that this is often a case of throwing good money after bad).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.