In our agreed Matrimonial Property plan, it is documented to sell our flat within one year of our Final Judgement Order. Now, we want to delay the sale for another 3 years, do we need to file for a court order to update this or can we just mutually agree

Answer :



    answered on 26/07/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can mutually agree although we suggest that this should be recorded in writing. However, if a breach of this agreement arises and you wish to enforce the Court order, you may need to vary the order later (this depends on the specific terms of your agreement).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Can I check if anyone helping me with this question, or should I provide more details. Thank you. derekler 26/08/2016