I am considered a child in the eyes of the law and my parent does not want to give me pocket money as I am "spending a lot" and am "able to finance myself" Is there any law that parents have to give allowance as part of care? Thanks

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 17/08/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes. Parents have an obligation to maintain their children.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.