Can I serve legal demand letter, writ of summon, etc followed by filing a bankruptcy on someone who owed more than $15k without IOU, only with records of smses and bank transfer proof?

Answer :



    answered on 19/08/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can do so. However, it is a question of fact as to whether this is sufficient for you to convince the Court that the defendant does owe you the monies. The IOU is not required.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.