I believe I was wrongfully dismissed by my employer. Is it advsable to obtain a legal letter to inform them that I will be taking this case to MOM?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 29/08/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    There is no specific need to obtain the legal letter before you take the case to MOM.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.