My Filipino wife bring our Singaporean daughter to Qatar and don't want to come back. What can I do to get my daughter back?

Answer :



    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    We suggest that you consult a specialised matrimonial lawyer on this as this is a complex problem. Further, it involves the application for relief in Qatar.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.