My wife is a thai national holding a Singapore PR. She walk out from my life since 2005 and remained un-contactable. Can I still proceed with the divorce?

Answer :



    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate


    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Yes, you may proceed with a divorce on the fact that your wife has "deserted" you. DCHAN 17/10/2016