If a spouse is applying to stop spouse maintenance and has issue a court hearing, Do i need to attend the court hearing and do i need to be represented by a lawyer ?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes and No.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.