can i oppose the grant of administration request raised by brother ,who raise without my consent?actually my father who was the PR holder expired i India by leaving no Will,he have some estates left in bank ... in the AFFIDAVIT OF FOREIGN LAW cer

Answer :



    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can oppose the grant. It is not clear what the rest of your question is.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.