I've bought 5% stake in a friend's property 4 years ago, signed by both parties with a witness. Since then I've tried to try sell my stake but this person is not cooperating. Any legal way to deal with the situation to get maximum protection?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on what sort of property and where the property is located. As this can be complex, you are advised to consult a lawyer.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.