Me and my ex wife agreed on a maintenance fee of $500 (no child and uncontested divorce). Can I request for a reduction of the maintenance fee as she is earning more than me?

Answer :



    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If the agreement has already been recorded, then it will be difficult. You will only be able to vary the maintenance fee if you can show a material change in circumstances.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.