Hi. I have paid 90% of my wedding photography and videography. Since it has been more than a year after the wedding. CASE and Small claims tribunal cant help with our case as it has been more than a year. Need legal advise on how to pursue the matter.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 16/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You would have to apply for relief in the Magistrate's Court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.