my vietnam wife is not contactable by any means at all suddenly , how can i get my marriage divorce as I got married with her last year only? is there a way for me to get this done as its seems that she doesn't want this marriage at all, I tried to c

Answer :



    answered on 21/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Under Singapore law, you would not be able to obtain a divorce until after 3 years after the marriage unless you can show exceptional hardship. The fact that you have lost contact with her will not be sufficient.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.