Hi, my Brother is owner of house and not in Sg to sign TA, can he assign me to sign on his behalf or we need POA?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 26/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on whether the tenant is prepared to accept your signature. Generally, one would require a POA.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.