Can tenant bring landlord to Small Claims Tribunal if tenancy agreement was made between landlord & tenant only hence not e-stamped?

Answer :



    answered on 12/11/2013

    flag as inappropriate

    If the claim relates to a lease of residential property for a period of less than two years, it can be filed with the Small Claims Tribunal. You may wish to refer to this checklist for further details:

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.