I am being falsely accused of rape for consensual sex which happened 1.5 years ago. The complainant forwarded a photo of a police report. What must I do next?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 13/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    There is nothing that you need to do. The police will investigate into this matter and you will be invited to give your statement to the police. If you are concerned, we would recommend that you consult a lawyer who specialises in such work before you speak to the police.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.